Overnight oats soak in apple juice!
Here is a quick recipe:
- 1-2 Apples (I like pink ladies, perhaps golden delicious too, also it depends on size), chopped roughly
- 300g of Oats (though this depends on your appetite)
- 500ml of apple juice (not from concentrate)
- Three large table spoons of non-dairy yoghurt (I like Alpro Soy Vanilla)
- A teaspoon of Agave Nectar
Here is how to:
Take your oats and soak them over night in the apple juice, the next day they will be plump. Place in the fridge
When it's breakfast time, take out your oats and mix in the rest of the ingredients, adding or subtracting whatever you want. Easy.
This is also nice if you soak some raisins in but then I would leave out the Agave. For a nutrients boost, trying sprinkling on some pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
Have a wonderful start to your day,